Costa Blanca – Alicante – Spain
Foreign languages are an important part of the curriculum in every school because, these days, speaking only one language just isn’t enough. Spanish is ONE OF THE MOST COMMONLY SPOKEN LANGUAGES WORLDWIDE, and the number of speakers is growing.
There’s no better place to start learning than at Berlitz. Our camp is located AT THE BEACH OF ALICANTE, COSTA BLANCA. There is no room for boredom – our camp in Spain offers various fun activities!
Alicante Camp offers the best international experience. The kids will be able to learn Spanish with Spaniards and to live wonderful experiences. Together with Sailing, the campers will enjoy thousands of activities and they will stay next to the beach surrounded by a unique landscape.
- Salesianos El Campello Boarding School (Distance to the beach: 100 metres)
- Room information: 4-8 beds in a room. Shared shower + bathroom per floor
- Program highlights :
- Learning Spanish together with participants from other countries and sharing experiences with Spaniards.
- Friendly, professionally-trained Spanish native teachers and monitors.
- Creative and effective learning methods to improve speaking and intercultural awareness
- Big choice of nautical sports activity options including sailing, paddle Surf, canoeing…
- A beautiful natural environment, with an outlook to the beach and sea, and a mountain backdrop.
- Fun and active games in the beach such as Beach Bowling, Beach Voley, Water Bucket Relay among others.
- Outstanding weather and the promise of a Camp filled with fun and friends.
- Fun and active games in the beach such as Beach Bowling, Beach Voley, Water Bucket Relay among others
- Field trip 1: to Terra Mitica, in Benidorm, is a theme and adventure park.
- Field trip 2: to Aqualandia a great water park with rides for all ages and tastes.
- Transfer details:
- Transfer Service from Alicante Airport is included in the price.
- Flight details: Students must arrive on the first day of camp and leave on the last day. Please schedule your flights with arrival time between 11 am – 6 pm and departure time between 11 am – 6 pm.
- What is included in the price:
- Accommodation and catering (full-board)
- Daily Spanish tuition in the morning ( 4 x 45 minutes), except on arrival and departure days and on full day trips
- Small group language classes (maximum 8 – 12 students)
- Daily afternoon and evening program in Spanish together with Spaniards teenagers
- Cost of all activities, sightseeing and entrance fees during the camp excursions
- Cost for all equipment required to participate in workshops and the evening programmes
- Berlitz Camp diary and certificate
- Airport Transfer
- All taxes
- What is NOT included in the price:
- Travel and medical insurance
Please contact Berlitz Camps via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +34 911 590 881. We are waiting for you!
- Alicante Int’l Camp Location: